Today, your online reputation is very important. More and more people are looking at your reviews before making a decision to do business with you. Let's automate the process...
FREE 30-minute live demo will prove no business owner should be without this system. Schedule your live demo now.
Good Reviews and Feedback are Vital to the Survival of Your Business...
Did you know that according to Lee Resources (a survey company), if you resolve a complaint in the customer's favor and they will do business with you again 70% of the time? If you don't resolve that same complaining customer, who have a bad experience, is twice as likely to put out a bad review about your business online. You not only need good reviews to solidify your online reputation your business needs vital feedback from customers to help you improve your service.
Another study of interest comes from Convergys Corp where they concluded that "a simple negative online review can cost the average business an average loss of 30 customers." Now that is frightening!
Another study goes on to say that an astounding 80% of respondents said that negative online information made them change their mind about purchasing a product or service that was recommended to them. (Cone study). That negates a lot of referral business if your online reputation is tarnished.
ReviewTRACS automates the entire process and you can do it all right from your mobile device or laptop. ReviewTRACS is designed to engage with a new customer or client, immediately following the transaction, to ask for important feedback and reviews without you having to ask. See below for more details...
How Does ReviewTRACS Work?
- Design your feedback questionnaire in the back office or use a pre-built questionnaire by simply importing the campaign. You can ask as many post sale questions you like.
- In the back office enter your direct links to your Google, Facebook and Yelp business pages. Also, design a nice post that your customers can share with their friends on Facebook. Don't worry, you assigned support person will do all of this with you.
- When you have a new customer enter their name, email, and mobile phone number in ContactTRACS (or move them from a ProspectTRACS campaign to your ContactTRACS campaign) and click save.
- Your new customer receives a text asking for feedback with a link to your unique ReviewTRACS page. Your new customer will answer the questions. At the end the customer will be asked to rate your business on a scale from one star to five. If the customer gives you three stars or less, he or she is thanked for the feedback and are done, if a four or five star rating is giving the customer is asked to provide a review on Google, Facebook, Yelp or "Share" with their friends on Facebook.
- You receive feedback reports and review reports. Make sure o reach out to anyone that gives you three stars or less and resolve the problem. Watch your online reputation climb to new heights.
ReviewTRACS is included in the ContactTRACS suite and the features are tied together. When a new customer or client is entered into your ContactTRACS campaign the ReviewTRACS text is automatically triggered to be delivered to the new customer and the "KIT" (Keep In Touch) messages are triggered at the same time. This is a seamless process where you enter information once and get out of the way. Let the system take over and watch as your reputation builds, your referrals climb, and your customers return to your business more often. Don't forget, this feedback is very important to pay attention to. It can save you a boatload of money in the long run if you are asking the right questions.
©ContactTRACS™ 2017 – The Last CRM and Continuity Marketing System You Will Need